Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One of My Best memories

Hola everyone..
Wassup!Let me share you my story.B4 deciding to further my study here,i've been working about 2 years as a laboratory technician..Wake up early,drove my car to work,hanging around with my lab gangs at the kopitiam shop,had a fight with the microscope hehe etc..Just missing my job huhu.Actually i never tought of furthering my studyin here.Its all my daddy's opinion,who asked and supported me to attended the interview which posted in the news on that day.So,dat nite i called my supervisor applying emergency leave hehe..Bcoz the interview will be held tommorrow morning.Sitting for some test and interview and bla..In the end,now i'm here!

Posing...


























2 comments:

  1. You look very nice (very 'scientific' - heheh) in your lab-coat

    ReplyDelete
  2. emmmmm . . . congratulation coz furthering your studies . . . heheheheheheheheheheh

    but . . . .

    anyway . . . gudluck and k4eep on posting... hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete