Sunday, November 9, 2008

My 3 year plan


Hello everyones here:
According to the 90 Prosperity plan, I need to make a 3 year plan/goal. So here is how I want my life to look in 3 years.I have a beautiful, voluptuous figure. Completly healthy.Beautiful, sparking eyes.I live in a comfortable home that I own or co-own. The house has at least 3 bedrooms. Large living room, open kitchen with lots of cabinets and natural light. Gas stove. Carport, fun, nice neighbors.I have a wonderful relationship with a man who loves me dearly. Who supports me and understands me. He is financially secure and supports all of my needs and wants. He is a lot of fun and he is physically and emotionally healthy.I work for fun because I AM already financially secure. Life is filled with joy and love.I have healed all of my emotional wounds and live a truly realized life.I AM loved by my clients and I have fun with them.I have a happy and big-hearted personality. I love to talk and laugh and make people laugh.I have a great sense of humor.OK, this is my goal and I shall achieve this before 3 years from now and it will still be supported by me and the Universe in 3 years.Life is good, life is sweet,IAM so in love with myself and the man who adores me.I have great friends around me, we have great friends around us. I love my life, I so love my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hey...i don't want to burst your bubble, but thats like being in heaven ! heheheh

    ReplyDelete